Pages

Friday, March 17, 2006

Wife Wanted at joshmadison.com

Wife Wanted at joshmadison.com

This is by a large margin, the most entertaining thing I have seen this week. And since it's Friday (!) (also St. Patrick's Day (!)), that's pretty good.

I also feel that I identify with this blurb quite a bit. I've held the theory for a long time that a part-time girlfriend would be about the best thing for me. I'm not terribly dependent, I'm good at being alone, and frankly, am so annoyingly indecisive that a part-time relationship would probably last a great deal longer than a full-time one. Although, if you total up the amount of time spent together, it would probably balance out.

Anyways, I'm entertained.

Oh, and since I'm (supposedly) one-sixth Irish, Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

No comments: