Today’s entertaining stuff I stole off the internet.
IMAO’s Top 10 U.N. Slogans:
10. If an impotent, bloated bureaucracy can’t solve it, then it’s best left festering.
9. You can’t spell “unethical” without the U.N.
8. Genocidal dictators, beware our non-binding resolutions.
7. Bringing Peace to your world (actual results may vary).
6. Tomorrow’s corruption, today.
5. Raising pointless squabbling to an art form.
4. We take bribes so you don’t have to.
3. Try our world famous cheesy fries.
2. If troubles abound, we’ll be nearby doing nothing.
1. If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial America.
Get the shirt! (And many others, including this gem, at www.thoseshirts.com!)
I hear Vicente Fox is in Utah speaking out against fences on the borders. And then he went in front of a nearby Home Depot and spoke about how great a day laborer he is. He's now making four bucks an hour working on some guy's yard and there is no indication he's going back to Mexico.
So are all the jobs taken in Mexico, or are there jobs that Mexicans won't do which they give to low-paid Guatemalans?
LOL! (Stolen from here.)