Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dude! I've been Dugg!

Or is it Digg-ed? Either way, some guy, "manfmnantucket," apparently liked the Gruver post... probably because he works for / made the site. But either way, he Digg-ed it, and I thought that was kinda cool, because I've never been Digg-ed before.

All of this Digg-ing made me realize that I have never used any of the "social bookmarking" sites and made me wonder which one is the best. [Should that sentence end with a question mark? It's not really a question, it's a statement that I was questioning something, but it sure seems like a question mark would be appropriate there. Hmm...]

Has anyone (of my minuscule number of readers) tried any of these sites? (Digg, Furl, Del.ico.us, etc) And if so, what is your opinion of it/them?

No comments: