Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Derided Dylan musical is to close

The Bob Dylan / Twyla Tharp musical collaboration "The Times They Are A-Changin'," which has received horrible reviews, will close on the 19th of November, less than a month after it opened on Broadway.

The early closing has been described as a "mercy killing."

Apparently, the show consists of a young man's turmoils and tribulations while working for a struggling circus. Sounds like an edge of your seat thriller, don't it? On top of that, the story line is "nearly incomprehensible" and "failed to capture the magic of the songs."

Sounds kinda like a Dylan concert. Well, the "nearly incomprehensible" part anyway.

If only I could find out for myself just how disjunct and painful the show really is... Oh wait, I can!

I know people who know people who know people who do some illegal stuff. :D

1 comment:

Pookie said...

Yea you do ;op I'll see what I can do. But that is such a shame.