Pages

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Communicate much?

Not only did I fall asleep in my clothes last night at a little past midnight; then wake up at 5:17 thinking that I had to leave in 13 minutes; shower and dress and kinda do my hair in 15 minutes and fly out the door; realize that if I leave now, I'll get to work at 6:oo a.m., which is 30 minutes earlier than I am supposed to be there for my department meeting at 6:30; then go back, re-brush my teeth and tuck my shirt in right, decide to leave for work at 5:50, drive to work, go to Starbucks, and get here at 6:20, still 10 minutes early; then I head to my office, set up the confrence room, check my watch about 12 times, and notice that no one is showing up... my boss cancelled our meeting yesterday afternoon and told everyone but me. Now it's 6:48 and I'm still the only one here. Oi.

Things have gotta get better, right?

No comments: