Pages

Friday, April 28, 2006

Find Happiness


W O W. I'm not sure if I can handle that this is an acutal online dating site. Although, there is the online swing dance partner match site, so I guess anything is possible.

Now, honestly, I have had the exact thought of "stop dating liberals" cross my mind several times. And honestly, I've never dated a non-liberal. Of course, you don't see a ring on my finger or even a steady date on my agenda, so maybe their right.

But I must say, as long as the liberal that I am dating has a good sense of humor, doesn't mind debate, and it's one of the kook-fringe-Arianna-Huffington-pinko-commi types, I do like dating liberals. I should probably take a conservative for a test spin sometime though, just to be fair.

1 comment:

Pookie said...

Very tactful Matt. Way to read your audience ;o) I guess I can see where they're coming from though. I mostly date conservatives too, mabye I should sign up!